.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Friday 23 March 2012

Gold breaks up from declining wedge

This is Humblestudent's version of the wedge I have posted,with the breakout today
 http://humblestudent777.blogspot.co.uk/


3 comments:

  1. HELLO C R ;

    I LIKE YOUR CHART'S .
    THE GLD , IS ONE I LOOK AT FROM WEEK TO WEEK AND YOUR TREND LIKE WITH ELLIOTT WAVE COUNT APPEARS BE SHOWING A POSSIBLE MOVEMENT TO 163-164. WOULD THAT BE THE EXTENT OF THE MOVEMENT , OR IS MORE POSSIBLE THAN THAT, AT THIS POINT IN TIME ?

    ALL THE VERY BEST TO YOU C R . D-KNOX .

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI DKNOX.THANKYOU.THAT PARTICULAR CHART IS HUMBLESTUDENT'S NOT MINE.AS TO HOW FAR THIS MOVE GOES I AM NOT SURE ND WILL WATCH THE PRICE MOVEMENT THIS WEEK FOR CLUES AS TO WHETHER GOLD IS READY TO BREAK OUT OF THE LARGER PENNANT FORMATION THAT BEGAN LAST SUMMER>I DO LIE THAT IT APPEARED TO BOTTOM ON THE GANN CYCLE WINDOW I HAVE MENTIONED IN PREVIOUS POSTS.
    BEST TO YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DO THINK GARY SAVAGE'S POST ON THE DOLLAR IS GOOD AND VERY RELEVANT TO THIS QUESTION DKNOX (SEE LINK IN POST ABOVE)

    ReplyDelete