.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Wednesday 4 July 2012

Gold

Gold had a good move this week but needs to move higher to eliminate the possibility of a triple top on the daily,beneath the broken trendline.The low was 4 months from the high and an obvious time/place for support.I dont like how the 200 dma is rolling over


5 comments:

  1. Hi CR. Elsewhere, you suggested that perhaps I would eventually be able to lift a pint with one particular individual. I'll just sum it up this way, if there's anybody I'd consider loyal enough that I'd want to share a few pints with, it is yourself. Your support is stellar my friend. There are very few people like you which is the reason friends like you are so 'cherished'.

    It would very much be my pleasure to lift a pint with you some day.
    Here's to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome bud.Whatever the rights and wrongs he was way over the top and the venue was inappropriate.What is it about the internet ? Another individual I had always previously respected lost it today and was incredibly hostile to a guest poster.And of course our old friend has jumped on the bandwagon,which was entirely predictable.Anyway I wasnt trying to take sides,I like both you guys and this is an open forum so I can't say too much.All the best, and mine's a large one !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I saw that and I concur... I was just stunned. Normally he's a classy and cool guy, very likeable much like you and me, lol.

      Yes, the old standard has returned and as you say it was "entirely predictable".

      Let's do that partner... if at all possible before we head off for the great vacation in the sky, let's have a few drinks together. I've never been to England and to be honest I'd love to see what it's like inside an English pub.

      All the best and... mine's larger! :-)

      Delete
  3. I've never been to BC so one way or the other...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we can afford it, we'll do both. I'd be happy to show you some incredible scenery around here. We gotta work even harder from today forward brother so we can make it happen. Best of success :-)

      Delete