.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Wednesday 10 July 2013

Ha ! good to know I'm not paranoid.I expressed exactly this sentiment yesterday on Daneric's....chart from Pretzel


4 comments:

  1. yeah, but little Bennie does not love bears...nor Daneric, the continuous perma-bear ever-know, also doesn't like Prechter - the weird the retail-accounts destroyer with his mega-shorting bias...

    When I say "Prechter" to my Pussy (my beautiful grey tom-cat) the cat starts meowling awful and starts spitting me and doesn't eat 3 days after that.... and my Pussy is a wise animal, knows who are the good traders and analysts...

    Aunt Annie (nimble full long from 1584 on spx- 87 years old trader) and her Pussy (a trading inspiring beautiful cat).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ! well done. We are well truly in the twilight zone now :-) 24 hr surveillance and a "controlled" stockmarket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you CR.... my Pussy just whispered somwthing to me and I thought to share it with you here: he told me meowling something about one pivot at 1699 in spx cash during the last 10 days of July 2013...didn't fully understood what his intentions were ...

    'Meow, Meowl, frrrrr , meowl!' - that's what he said squeezing on my knees. :)

    Have I told you lately that my Pussy is a better trader, on a constant timely basis, than Daneric ? :D?

    Aunt Annie (nimble 87-years old trader, fully leveraged 1:1000 and joyfully long from 1584 on spx) and her kind Pussy (a very wise grey tom-cat).

    ReplyDelete
  4. there are those who say that Dan doesnt trade...:-)

    ReplyDelete