.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Saturday 19 October 2013

S&P (Dec)


3 comments:

  1. Geno says he misses me. Please give him my regards and let him know that rumours of my demise are greatly exaggerated. I will rise like a Phoenix. Please let GP (who watches this blog) and will probably post this, is that the only way I will throw my computer out of a 2nd floor window is if I am guaranteed it will land on his head.

    Peace OM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that Leonard is praying for you.All the faithful anxiously await your return,as prophesied in the Book of Boboch., Isaiahh Ch II. Your mom says "He's not the messiah,he's a very naughty Canadian"

      Delete
  2. http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/10/15/b-c-sardine-fishery-collapse-leaves-a-hole-in-the-marketplace-repercussions-up-the-food-chain-to-humpback-whales/

    ReplyDelete