.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Thursday 17 October 2013

SPX

Tomorrow is day 7 and is a Full Moon and we hit the upper Bollinger band today,so a reversal tomorrow,if only for a correction,is something to watch for


5 comments:

  1. Hey Chartrambler,
    I love your site and always look forward to your posts. I've been trying to buy on full moons and sell on new moons...do you have a system that sells on the opposite? I only ask as you are thinking reversal tomorrow on full moon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sagesigma. Im no expert on moon cycles but my understading was "sell Full,buy New" but that the cycle can invert.Its only a guide of course,to be looked at in conjunction with other things. Check out my post with HD's chart.Alsocheck out Francis Bussiere's public list,Astocycles at Stockcharts

      Delete
  2. Couple things - 1.) My theory on moon phase trading IS, that it is a secret code for deep pockets as "of course there's no correlation". My old GF was a Psy Nurse and she was busy during full moons. 2.) I'm watching the TNX and the VIX. Went long UVXY today, as well as topping off TZA (R4). 3.) Kinda expected they's drive the SP to a new high. PPT no bonuses otherwise. Dow raising some questions, as it should have been easier to manipulate. 4.) My count needs to be adjusted (big surprise) but I still have us in the latter part of V of C of Y of cycle (B) of A of {IV}. Das my story and I'm stickin tuit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SageSigma - CR has been a wonderful source of blog information and a level headed analyst for many years. He's also been tolerant and supportive of my whacky and sometimes obscure analytics we often label as Boole sheet. I don't thank him enough for the blog and the brain power. W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boole sheet ! Ha ! thks Wile it works both ways !

      Delete