.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Wednesday 24 June 2015

Dow

backtest ?


2 comments:

  1. Looking rather 'interesting' on some of the charts.

    Hope you are good CR.

    enjoy rest of the week.

    ps. why not install Disque.... it would be useful.. and make replying a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PD yes I am good thanks,nice to hear from you

    If I install Disqus it will make it a lot harder to keep Wagner and the trolls out.I already get 5-10 messages a week from him ,which thankfully never make it into daylight under this system

    I have to say I am not here as much as I used to be,I like doing it but only when I feel like it....dont have your discipline and commitment :-)

    ReplyDelete